Mille GT Spring Fall Jacket
A jacket with a little protection can go a long way especially in milder conditions and when endowed with windproof and water-resistant fabrics. Built to keep you comfortable on crisp spring mornings and as temperatures rise on late autumnal days, the Mille GT Spring Fall Jacket from Assos has you covered during those fickle conditions during the shoulder seasons. Built with a form fit, its aerodynamic enough to keep you spinning quickly on the group rides or fitting snugly under a rain shell while still offering enough room over baselayers and thermal jerseys.
What's key to the Mille GT Jacket is its NEOS 7 fabric, a 2.5 layer soft-shell with a PU bonded membrane used on the upper front panel. It's highly breathable, ideal for ever-changing conditions while keeping your core warm. Slightly further down is its RX brushed fabric that helps wick moisture and increase breathability while its stretchy, circular knit Type.157 Stripe Tex, the same as what it uses on its summer jerseys, is employed at the back and under the arms of the Raglan sleeves for maximum ventilation. At the openings, stretchy cuffs keep heat in and fit easily under gloves. And, if that jacket's materials don't provide enough breathability, the full-length camLock zipper lets you easily adjust the amount of airflow that can enter.
At the rear, Assos uses its Triple ramp pockets offering up ample space for hauling snacks, tubes, and extra layers while its fabric lid at the top prevents items from getting ejected over rough roads. Under those pockets is a 2W waistWave construction offering a clean look and ergonomic lines. Lastly, reflective print on the pockets help increase your visibility to other road users.
- A comfortable cycling jacket in a variety of riding conditions
- Advanced fabrics balance protection and breathability
- Lightweight for adaptable performance during the shoulder season
- The cut allows for layering under or over as necessary
- Three rear pockets with Ramp construction securely stows items
- Reflective details help keep you visible in low light conditions
- Assos' refined fit, quality materials, and top-notch construction offer motivation for winter endeavors