Mille GT Spring Fall Airblock Vest
Shoulder seasons bring some of our favorite rides. We’re either slowing down or ramping up from the summer’s races and able to savor the scenery changing with the temperatures. Shoulder season also means some fickle temperatures to dress for, whether cool in the mornings or overcast throughout the day. The Assos Mille GT Airblock Vest keeps us protected from the cool and wet temperatures of spring and fall.
The different fabrics for each panel of the vest combine to best serve us during shoulder season miles. The breathable RX abdominal and back panels add insulation and wick moisture, ensuring we don’t arrive at the top too chilled for the ride back down. Windproof and water-resistant, the NeosMild chest panel fabric protects us from road spray and biting wind when we descend to the mid-ride coffee stop.
The Mille GT Airblock Vest has a regular fit, a bit more forgiving than Assos’s race cut, designed for layering over a jersey and baselayer. Two pocket slots on the back panel allow access to our jersey or jacket pockets without wrestling with the vest hem.
- Windproof and insulated vest for shoulder season rides
- Water-repellent front panel blocks precipitation and wind
- RX fabric side and back panels enhance breathability and moisture wicking
- Full-length zipper provides further temperature regulation
- Two back pocket slots for access to jersey pockets
- Reflective side accents help us stay visible on low-light days