Mille GT EVO Winter Jacket
The Assos Mille GT EVO Winter Jacket is designed for those winter rides when you’re covered head to toe with only your eyes feeling any wind flow behind cycling shades. Assos constructs the jacket from a highly technical and purpose-specific choice of fabrics for performance in cold climates with rains and winds. On the front, Assos uses a blend of their NEOS Light and RX Heavy layers to shield you from head-on rains and provide complete windproofing. The treatment flows to the upper back, where a lighter layer of NEOS Medium takes over to provide warmth enough for comfort but allows some heat and moisture to leave so that you won’t overheat during intense winter training miles. And on the sleeves, Assos uses NEOS Ultra and 652.RX for a twin-layer of warmth and element protection in a cut that maximizes range of motion while in the cycling position. What all this means is that Assos wants you to challenge yourself in winter, and the Mille GT EVO is up to the task.
Helpful details that will go unnoticed but are appreciated are rear pocket stabilizers that keep loaded pockets from sagging under the weight of extra food and supplies that are typically carried on winter rides. Assos caps the pockets with “lids” to keep the contents dry and secured, and reflective details alert motorists to your presence in low-light riding.
- Highly water-resistant and fully windproof brushed thermal softshell jacket
- Blended fabrics sewn to integral sections provide optimized comfort
- Double-layering provides element protection and warmth throughout the ride
- Pockets with "lids", stability, and reflective accents
- Regular fit makes room for your ideal layering under the jacket
- Assos designs clothes that help you "Have a good ride"