Mille GT Clima Evo Jacket
We can only ride the trainer for so long before getting a little stir crazy and feel the pull of the open roads. And in the Assos Mille GT Clima Evo, you'll find an advanced, stowable, weather shell that doubles as a professional wind-barrier, as well as an emergency water-repellent shell. If you know the weather is destined to label your adventure as "heroic", or perhaps help lend the tones for your next Strava profile picture, the GT Clima provides a ride-long comfort fit so you can start the ride with the protection you need. Destination rides that start in fair weather and see you climbing into the clouds are ideal for the GT Clima as it's easily packable into a jersey pocket until needed; and the Silver Haze membrane not only reflects light, but also acts to repel water. A tall collar works well to keep air from funneling to your chest, and the full-length zipper is easy to use for fine-tuning air flow as temperatures increase.
- Ride in safety and comfort with the lightweight, packable shell
- Silver Haze membrane reflects light in low-light riding situations
- Flexible side panels allow for aerodynamic riding positions
- Hydophilic membrane aids moisture management
- Sponsor yourself, even in the cold of winter