While the Assos LS.skinFoilSpring/Fall_s7 Body Insulator may have a complicated title, it's actually a key piece of your kit that's simpler than the name suggests. Allow us to break it down. SkinFoil is Assos' name for its body-hugging, temperature-regulating baselayers, which are constructed with no visible seams to eliminate chafing and enhance mobility. A blend of nylon and polyester moves moisture quickly away from your skin, and the compressive fit helps support muscles to decrease fatigue. LS stands for, reasonably, long sleeve, which is pretty self-explanatory, and Spring/Fall denotes — surprise! — the seasons in which the midweight skinFoil is designed to excel. Finally, the s7 suffix indicates that the skinFoil is part of Assos' newest line, which takes the already legendary Assos ethos to the next level.
- A long-sleeved base layer for spring and fall rides
- Impressive breathability keeps you from overheating and sweating
- Offers just enough insulation to fend off cold chills
- Moisture-wicking yarn keeps you dry
- Open mesh design actively transfers sweat to the outer layers
- Seamless construction and non-restrictive fit makes it an ideal first layer