SkinFoil EarlyWinter EVO7 Long-Sleeve Baselayer
They say you can tell a lot about a man by looking at his shoes, but you can tell even more about him by checking out the baselayers he chooses. If he's sporting the Assos SkinFoil EarlyWinter EVO7 Long-Sleeve Baselayer, you'll know that he's a man who chooses performance over pronounceability, downs five raw eggs before every ride, and isn't willing to make sacrifices when it comes to his riding gear.
Assos designs its skinFoil baselayers to exacting standards: the form-fitting blend of nylon and elastane supports your muscles and quickly wicks moisture away from your skin, and the seamless construction eliminates pressure points and seams that can cause discomfort. Made to be worn in chilly, but not frigid, temperatures, the LS.skinFoil_earlyWinter has a moderate thickness that insulates without overheating, and a smooth face that slides easily under a jacket or a jersey for comfortable, low-bulk layering.
- Assos' full-length baselayer for cozy warmth
- Reduced volume fits nicely under jerseys and jackets
- Tubular knitting technology wicks moisture while insulating
- Breathable materials keep you from overheating
- regularFit doesn't hinder range of motion while in the saddle
- Works in conjunction with other Assos garments for the ultimate in cold-weather riding attire