Item # AAS008N
Assos Hf ShashaGlove $75.00
Free the finger.
Keep those fingers free on your next ride with the Assos Hf Shasha Glove. A necessity for warm-weather rides, the Hf Shasha keeps that summer breeze flowing over your hands as you log the miles, while the tough fabric and slight padding at the palm help dampen vibrations found on bumpy roads. A stretchy and resistant mesh back bolsters your level of comfort even more, while the free-finger design allows you to, obviously, swipe the screen of your smartphone with ease.
- Warm-weather half-finger glove for comfort on the road
- Tough, stretchy fabric delivers a resistant, comfy fit
- Pull tab makes for easy on and off
View more Men's Short Finger Cycling Gloves
- How to Measure:
- Measure around the widest part of your hand, not including the thumb.
Reviews & Community
Great but expensive
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
They are great gloves but on the expensive side. One can fund similar quality for less money. That is the only downside of them. Otherwise they are fine.