Item # AAS006I
Assos FF_1emergencyWindvest_evo7 Vest - Men's $169.00
If the day's ride calls for winding roads and dappled shade, it may be a good idea to tuck an Assos Men's FF_1emergencyWindvest_evo7 Vest in your pocket to fend off the occasional chill. A unique piece that Assos dubs "micro-volume chest protection", this half-length vest provides protection where you need it without any extra fabric where you don't. A byproduct of this design is ridiculous packability, and the vest scrunches down to share space with a tube in your rear pocket or tucks neatly into an empty water bottle.
As an update to the previous version, Assos utilizes a grey tone fabric that's exceptionally lightweight, minimizing bulk while providing the wind protection you need. Slight reshaping at the shoulders and hems minimize excess fabric, and large strips of reflectivity increase visibility to other road users when the clouds roll in. As a final touch, Assos adds a water-repellant finish so you'll always be prepared if the weather takes a turn for the worse.
- A minimalist, weather-resistant cycling vest
- Half-length design minimizes excess bulk
- Lightweight, highly packable, water-resistant fabric
- Streamlined, race-worthy fit eliminates flapping
- Large reflective strips increase visibility to others
View more Men's Vests
|Leg & Knee Warmers||0||I||II|
4ft 11in - 5ft 2in
(150 - 159cm)
5ft 3in - 5ft 6in
(160 - 169cm)
5ft 7in - 5ft 10in
(170 - 179cm)
5ft 11in - 6ft 1in
(180 - 185cm)
6ft 1in - 6ft 3in
(186 - 190cm)
6ft 3in - 6ft 5in+
(191 - 195cm+)
|XLG but wider|
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure around the widest part of your chest.
Reviews & Community
Not the best fit
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Size Bought: medium
Great idea but the fit is weird for me. Tight at the hem but a little loose in the upper chest. Collar is just right.
Cosmetics: basic black would be a better color and the FF1 Team logo is unnecessary.