Item # AAS008O
Assos FF ShashaGlove - Men's $85.00
Enhance your comfort.
Give yourself some added protection and comfort on the road with the Assos FF ShashaGlove. Crafted with a stretchy poly fabric, this full-finger glove employs a shock-absorbing insert in the palm to eat up harsh chatter from the road, while its breathable mesh back lets cool air flow through for more comfort on warmer rides. Plus, the touchscreen-compatible insert lets you upload your ride's stats to your favorite cycling app without having to remove the glove.
- Full-finger glove for added comfort and protection on rides
- Stretchy fabric delivers a snug fit
- Shock-absorbing inserts keeps vibrations to a minimum
- Breathable mesh back promotes ventilation
- Touchscreen-compatible design keeps you linked in mid-ride
View more Men's Long Finger Cycling Gloves
- How to Measure:
- Measure around the widest part of your hand, not including the thumb.
Reviews & Community
Does the mesh fabric on the back of the hand provide any sun protection?
The mesh on the back of these gloves isn't going to provide much in the way of sun protection. I'd still recommend applying sun screen! If you have any more questions, you can feel free to reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Over priced, poorly designed
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
These gloves have no "opening" at the wrist to facilitate easier entry, I guess that is some sort of silly "aero" feature. Otherwise, they are simply too short, not covering the wrist fully. They also seem to run a little small in the palm relative to finger length.
The biggest problem is: Overall, the quality just isn't there even at half this price. The Giro LX is a much better, and less expensive, long fingered summer glove.