From peak to pastry.
No kit is complete without the perfect pair of socks, and few socks bring the mix of clean style and historic quality like Assos' Centosocks_evo8. Lightly compressive fabrics softly hug your feet to combat swelling as you rack up miles and elevation changes, so you arrive at the regroup point comfortable and ready to put a dent in the café pastry case while refueling for the ride home.
- Lightly compressive cycling socks with clean styling
- Soft fabrics dry quickly on hot summer days
- Light compression reduces swelling and hot spots
View more Bike Socks
|US Men's Shoe Size||6 - 9||9.5 - 13|
|US Women's Shoe Size||4 - 7.5||8 - 11.5|
|EU Shoe Size||35 - 38||39 - 42||43 - 46|
Reviews & Community
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Size I (for size 9 feet)
Socks are labelled Left/Right so you can put the Assos logo on the correct foot. Not sure I see anything else special about them other than the Assos name to fully justify the price, hence the reduction from 5 to 4 stars.