Item # AAS007V
Assos bonkaGloves_evo7 $129.00
The winter cyclist's vanguard.
In the war on winter, your hands are the far-flung outpost in the frozen north: under-manned, under-supplied, and under perpetual siege by cold, wet, and wind. Send in the cavalry to relieve your beleaguered digits with the Assos bonkaGlove_evo7.
To play that cavalry metaphor out a bit more, the fact that this is Assos means that the bonkaGlove_evo7 is to typical winter gloves as the M3 Bradley is to Napoleonic Hussars. The shell is airBlock material with a DWR treatment, so it repels wind and water like the Bradley repels small arms fire so the multi-density insulation can do its job.
The stretchy neoprene cuff performs an admirable rear guard action to keep the enemy from harassing your supply lines — er — wrists between glove and jacket cuff. The palm is abrasion-resistant and incorporates grippy detailing to provide constant and accurate field intelligence regarding the lay of your handlebars.
- Gloves to act as the first defense against chill
- Weather-blocking material keeps winter at bay
- Insulated interior maintains warmth behind that wall
- Neoprene cuffs finish the gloves in impenetrable style
View more Men's Winter Bike Gloves
- How to Measure:
- Measure around the widest part of your hand, not including the thumb.