Winter Long-Sleeve Skin Layer
When the riding plans and the outside weather can’t agree that a long-sleeve winter jersey will be sufficient, the Assos Winter Long-Sleeve Skin Layer may be the ideal. The insulating layer easily fits under a heavier winter jacket to manage more than a few hours of base mile training. Next-to-skin comfort is improved with the Circular Seamless design, which removes the seams, reduces irritation, and is at least in part responsible for the 13% lighter weight, compared to the previous Winter Skinfoil line. Polyester fabrics and yarn are woven together to wick away sweat as your intensity increases. And to send textile composition into the next generation, carbon fiber blends in to add durability. Who says you can’t have your carbon fiber and wear it too?
- Body-heat regulating layer for winter training-miles
- Synthetic blend with a touch of carbon fiber for strength
- Breathable performance and cold weather insulation
- Significantly lighter than previous Winter Skinfoil design
- Tubular knit keeps it cozy to reduce stitch irritation