Assosoires Winter Glove
Seasons inevitably change, for better or worse, and as temperatures start to dip while we transition from summer into autumn, we crave a bit more insulation from out cycling gloves, though finding the right balance between our fingerless summer mitts and full blown winter gloves can be a little tough. Assos' Assosoires Winter Gloves aim to walk the fine line between the two, as the sequel to the Early Winter Gloves that we coveted in years past. These gloves are crafted with a balance between windBlock softshell on the back of hand to cut through icy winds and showers, and microfiber on the palm that provides tactile feel of the bar.
- Assos' sequel to the Early Winter glove packs in protection
- windBlock textile wicks while repelling water and wind
- Microfiber palm offers light padding and a tactile feel
- Extended cuff brings the barrier further to seal jacket gaps
- Touch-screen fingertips enable connectivity to gadgets
- Targeted padding damps harsh vibrations from the road
- Item #AAS00CH
- [back of hand] windBlock softshell, [palm] microfiber
- strategic padding on palm
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
3.5 based on 6 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.