Rip and Grip.
Get the support and cushion you've come to love from your Asics road running shoes with the combined tenacity of an iron claw in the Women's GT-2000 5 Trail Running Shoe. Delivering substantial support and comfort for runners who overpronate, the GT-2000 5 Trail Running Shoe touts the same dependable features and 10mm drop as the road running edition, but with a bit more bite.
Much like its younger sibling, this trail running shoe has a ComforDry sockliner and last that wicks away moisture and dries quickly to assure that you stay comfortable when you're slogging through an uphill section or a straightaway. This shoe is fashioned with a redesigned midfoot system for better support during overpronation, while the new Heel Clutching System locks down your heel for a snug fit that prevents heel lift and stress on your foot. Though, in keeping with the original, the GT-2000 5 has a plethora of midsole technologies to keep you coming back mile after mile. The Impact Guidance System enhances your natural gait, and the Dynamic DuoMax support system delivers lightweight platform support. Meanwhile, the FluidRide midsole attenuates shock and provides energy propulsion throughout your transitions, and the rear and forefoot Gel Cushioning System bolster shock absorption throughout the toe-off and heel strike phases.
- A comfortable and hardy trail running shoe for overpronators
- 10mm platform drop assures adaptive comfort
- ComforDry sockliner wicks away sweat and dries quickly
- Heel Clutching System promotes a secure fit
- Midfoot system wraps foot for support through pronation
- IGS and Dynamic DuoMax system enhance natural gait
- FluidRide midsole and Gel Cushioning System absorbs impact
- Guidance Line outsole offers gait efficiency