For Runners With Wide Feet.
Whether you're out for a 23-mile run or a couple of leisure laps around the park, the Asics Men's GT-2000 5 Wide Running Shoe provides comfort and stability for runners with wider-than-average feet and overpronate. The GT-2000 5 is a long-distance workhorse that's ideal for marathon training.
This season's edition has been updated to include a new ComforDry sockliner and last to wick away moisture and dry quickly, so you stay comfortable, no matter what mile you're working through. The shoe also has been redesigned to feature a new midfoot system for better support during overpronation. The new Heel Clutching System locks down your heel for a snug, secure fit by preventing heel lift. Much like the original design, the 2017 GT-2000 features multiple midsole technologies to keep you coming back, mile after mile. The Impact Guidance System enhances your natural gait, and the Dynamic DuoMax support system delivers lightweight platform support. The FluidRide midsole attenuates shock and provides energy propulsion throughout your transitions, and the rear and forefoot Gel Cushioning System bolster shock absorption throughout the toe-off and heel strike phases.
- Train in comfort with this wide running shoe
- Wide last is ideal for folks with wider-than-average feet
- ComforDry sockliner wicks away moisture and dries quickly
- Heel Clutching System for a secure fit to deter heel lift
- Midfoot system wraps foot to offer better pronation support
- IGS and Dynamic DuoMax system enhance natural gait
- FluidRide midsole and Gel Cushioning System absorb impact
- 10mm drop assures adaptive comfort
View more Men's Road Running Shoes
|US MEN||US WOMEN||EU||CM|