Item # ASC00KN
Asics Dynaflyte Running Shoe - Men's $139.95
Feather light for furious flight.
For weighing only nine ounces, the Asics Men's Dynaflyte Running Shoe offers a surprising amount of shock absorption. That's because Asics's new FlyteFoam technology, which is a component of the original Solyte midsole material, uses less foam without hindering the shoe's overall cush. The Dynaflyte sports a supportive 8mm drop with an Impact Guide System suited for underpronators.
- A lightweight running shoe that doesn't sacrifice responsiveness
- Seamless upper with ComforDry sockliner for quick-drying comfort
- Impact Guide System assures a natural feel for underpronators
- FlyteFoam midsole enhances shock absorption without weight
- Asics High Abrasion Rubber sole ensures long-lasting traction
Claimed weights are provided by the vendor.
Have questions? Chat with a Gearhead
|US MEN||US WOMEN||EU||CM|
Reviews & Community
I’ve found these to be my favorite road running shoes. They’re a bit on the minimalistic side, but still can survive on a hard pack natural surface trail now and then. Plus, the orange/black/red version looks sweet.
Not Your Dad's ASICS
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
This revival of speed and life in the Dynaflyte has been a fresh reawakening at ASICS. The midsole has organic fibers in it that slow its pack out rate. Not only does it last through a long run, it can then be worn comfortably for the rest of the day's activities. The shoe runs fast and feels light. With an 8 mm drop, you will find yourself running longer and faster than your usual. If speed and durability are your jam, this is the shoe for you.