Make pumping a pleasure.
Most people wouldn't think of a standard bike pump as beautiful, instead describing it as more of a functional, utility-driven tool. Well, the discerning cyclists at Arundel would beg to disagree with the advent of the Floor Pump 1, which is beautifully crafted with a genuine wood handle, anodized base for durability, and fully serviceable internals to keep it running as long as possible. Its large, easy to read analog gauge gives you both PSI and Bar readings at a moment's glance, so you can quickly and efficiently achieve your desired tire pressure. Additionally, the thumb-lock style head securely attaches to Presta valves for quick inflation of your tires without air escaping.
- Beautifully crafted floor pump with high-quality materials
- Genuine wooden handle isn't susceptible to temperature change
- Stainless steel internals are fully serviceable for longevity
- Anodized base for stability and solid build quality
- Large, easy-reading gauge with PSI and Bar readings
- Gauge goes up to 160 PSI maximum pressure
- Thumb-lock style head with Presta valve