Sleek and fast.
The Chrono Water Bottle is what comes standard with a carbon fiber Arundel Chrono aero cage. It literally 'snaps' into the cage. The bottle stays in securely and holds 22oz. of water. Embossed with the Arundel logo -- it looks cool and makes the bottle a bit grippier in your hands.
- Raised logo on outside of bottle provides a solid grip
- Excellent balance of performance and function
- Bottle cap is an industry standard with a mouth wide enough to accommodate ice cubes and drink mixes
View more Water Bottles & Cages
Reviews & Community
Does this fit in the back pocket of a road bike jersey?
Lose your bottle in a TT?`
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Replacement works just as well as the original one.
Arundel Chrono Water Bottle
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I like the design, I like the color (grey) but, is to hard to get it out of the cage, plus if is no shot all the way will leak. I will be using it for Back Up, I will rely on my Aero Bars Bottle.....