Alta Racks Alta Six GPR Hitch Bike Rack
Item # ATU0001
Alta Racks Alta Six GPR Hitch Bike Rack $1,184.95
No touch, no rub, all love.
Creating one of the best carry systems for your bikes, the Alta Racks Six GPR Hitch Bike Rack cuddles your babies and ensures that there's only contact to tires to save your frame, rims, and car from damage typically caused by other racks. This rack's highly engineered basket design accommodates wheel and rim sizes ranging from 24-to 29-inches and above, while the adjustable horizontal basket adjustment lets you move the bike across the beam for better handlebar clearance. Then, the lower horizontal bar adjustments help customize the needed pedal clearance, while the adjustable height rounds things out for the best ground clearance, depending on the profile of your vehicle.
- Carry up to six bikes without damaging them during transit
- Basket system ensure that only tires touch on the drive
- Adjustable basket system lets you slide bikes horizontally
- Height and horizontal adjustments provide necessary clearance
- Backwards compatibility makes rack future-proof
- Slam latch action security system makes for simple locking
- Outer Safety Pin bolsters security to keep bikes in place
- Includes anti-sway plate, soft knob tighteners, and 12 Voile straps
View more Hitch Bike Racks
Reviews & Community
Made in the USA
Manufactured in Utah using local resources and vendors, our goal is having the lowest environmental footprint possible. That is the reason we developed this system, additional sport conversion, military grade design. Factors that ensure durability, and multi use.
Moab off-road adventure
Solid system, protect your investment. No touch, no rub, all love.
High speed vibration is one of the most challenging issues to solve. Protecting the bikes and the rack. Fully capable off-road system engaged.
Does your rack store your bikes when not in use? Store your bikes safely and securely with the rack stand. Fully mobile with locking casters.
Black Sage Festival in Bend Oregon, intense six hours of continuous off-road shuttling
White Rim trail Expedition
Four day tour on the white rim trail,