Vector Tech Short
If high speeds and gnarly trails are your forte, it's worth owning a pair of liner shorts that provide you with some impact protection if things don't go as planned. The Alpinestars Vector Tech Short is a great option, because not only do they provide mountain bikers with a comfortable chamois for long days in the saddle, but they protect your hips, thighs, and tailbone in the event of a crash. The stretch mesh construction ensures superb moisture wicking and breathability, while the compressive fit helps support your muscles and reduce fatigue during big days in the mountains. An elastic waistband ensures a comfortable fit, while silicone print on the inside of the thighs keep the shorts in place on rough, bumpy trails.
- Liner shorts offering all-day comfort and crash protection
- Impact-absorbing EVA foam on thighs, hips, and tailbone
- Noosfera multi-density chamois cushions your sit bones
- Ventilated mesh construction provides comfort and breathability
- Compressive fit supports muscles during long days in the saddle
- Elastic waist and silicone printing on thigh ensure a stay-put fit