One day you're shuttling up the pass to drop a rowdy downhill, the next you're lapping the bike park with your buddies at the local resort. No matter where gravity and your all-mountain exploits take you, the Alpinestars Men's Vector Short is ready to throw down thanks to resilient Cordura fabric that's reinforced along the seat and thighs to combat abrasion. Since it's meant for rowdy downhills and technical terrain, the Vector is generously cut for wearing with pads underneath.
For such a tough-wearing short, it's surprisingly flexible, courtesy of 4-way stretch panels allowing you to move freely without bunching or constriction. The inner waistline is finished with a silicone coating, which prevents it from annoyingly slipping during riding sessions. For added security, adjustable waist tabs dial in a steady fit, even when you're dropping into blistering downhills or throwing whips in the park. And to secure cash and keys, the inner-hip pocket features a secure-zip closure to prevent items from falling out.
- Impressively resilient for gravity and all-mountain
- Generously cut for freedom and optimal fit with pads
- Cordura shell withstands regular thrashings on the trail
- Reinforced along seat and thighs for abrasion-resistance
- 4-way stretch panels lend unencumbered flex and fluidity
- Inner waist is finished with silicone for slip-free fit
- Zippered inner-hip pocket for securing cash and keys