Sure, shorts have their place on the trail, but that place isn't charging DH lines laced with deep roots and burly rock gardens. The Alpinestars Techstar Pants are built to give you the coverage that downhill riding demands, with heavy polyester fabric reinforcement on the seat and knees, a multi-panel ergonomically profiled cut designed to move with you and keep from restricting you, all the while keeping enough room for tossing on your body armor underneath. Burly fabric is great against abrasion, but undoubtedly doesn't breathe as well as featherweight fabrics, so Alpinestars employs laser cut ventilation on the front and sides for elevated airflow, allowing an escape for perspiration, and a channel for cool air inside. The pants are finished with a micro-ratchet waist design for a precise, customized fit, and silicone lining on the inner waist to prevent any sliding when you're over the back wheel.
- Burly pants for tackling rowdy DH lines
- Tough fabric holds up to abrasion and impact
- Reinforced seat and knees protect high-impact zones
- Ergonomic cut is comfortable while pedaling
- Cut with room to accommodate body armor
- Ratchet waist with silicone grip locks in palce
- Laser cut vents help you keep cool and dry