Crashes are a real possibility in the world of mountain biking, so if you find yourself riding technical trails on the regular, it's never a bad idea to wear extra protection. The Alpinestars Paragon Vest is a lightweight and comfortable vest designed to be worn under your jersey, or on its own. The stretchy mesh construction offers maximum ventilation, and features a Level 1 CE-certified back protector to protect your spine if you go over the bars. The spine protector is removable, and can be replaced with a hydration reservoir as a low-profile way of carrying water on longer trail rides.
- A lightweight vest with a certified spine protector
- Stretch mesh construction for comfort and breathability
- Slim fit allows it to be worn under a jersey
- Back protector can be replaced with a hydration bladder
- Loop on upper left shoulder secures your water hose
- Double cut-out on back panel for water hose routing
- Two side pockets with internal padding hold your essentials