Leave the battle armor at home.
Realizing there's no need to look like some armored warrior on your favorite gravity trails and enduro courses, the designers at Alpinestars designed the Paragon Vest to be as streamlined and lightweight as possible. The Paragon sits close to your body, allowing you to layer it underneath your favorite trail jersey. Stretch mesh fabric conforms to your torso while maximizing airflow during strenuous riding scenarios. For handy storage, the padded side pockets and zippered rear compartment secures trail necessities, such as spare tubes, small tools, and snacks.
The Paragon's defining feature is the removable, ergonomically shaped back protector, which features a Level 1 CE-certification. This gives you extra peace of mind before bombing down steep trails littered with obstacles just begging to chuck you over the bars. Besides literally "having your back," the Paragon Vest stores your hydration reservoir in the same compartment that houses the back protector. For easier drinking, the Paragon provides two different tube routing options, meaning it'll always be out of the way, yet readily accessible when you need a drink.
- Low-bulk protection for enduro racing
- Effortlessly slides underneath a trail jersey
- Level 1 back protector is quickly removable
- Stores your hydration bladder in the rear
- Two different tube routing configurations
- Side stretch pockets with flexible padding
- Zippered rear pocket for cash and keys