Paragon Plus Knee Protector
We've all had those mental blocks after a crash. Trying to get yourself to get up and over it, and charge hard again can be a challenge, but we find tossing on a bit of body armor helps. That doesn't mean you've got to be weighed down by beefy hard shells, but slipping on Alpinestars Paragon Plus Knee Protectors may just be the trick. These lightweight pads are breathable and ergonomically designed, so you can still hammer your way up climbs, but feature CE certified perforated pads that offer you a boost in confidence — and impact absorption, so you can charge hard again, and skip the second-guessing. The pads are constructed with a blend of stretch mesh and Ripstop nylon, allowing them to flex around your muscles comfortably, but hold up to abrasion in the event of a crash. The pads themselves are pre-shaped, so they are optimized for a variety of riding positions.
- Featherweight knee pads for coverage you can pedal with
- CE certified pads are contoured to move with you
- Lightweight stretch mesh is compressive and breathable
- Hold up to abrasion with targeted RipStop panels
- Pads are perforated for extra breathability on hot days
- Flat-lock seams elevate comfort and reduce chaffing