Why We Like The Bionic Pro Chest Protector
The Alpinestars Bionic Pro Chest Protector feels softer and more flexible than most body guards for mountain biking, and we like wearing it on downhill rides about as much as we like wearing helmets, which is a lot. It offers the same level of protection as hard shells, while soft 3D mesh and abrasion-resistant textiles amplify breathability and mobility. The back protector is a CE-certified (EN14021) stone shield that we can remove for BNS compatibility.
- Soft chest guard designed for downhill mountain biking
- Thermoformed soft shell is flexible and provides similar protection as hard shells
- Abrasion-resistant textiles with 3D mesh panels for breathability
- Removable upper back padded panel for BNS compatibility
- Side hook-and-loop straps ensure easy on-and-off
- Item #APNP0NA
- [face fabric] 3D mesh, [padding] thermoformed soft shell
- side straps
- Protection Area
- chest, back
- [back protector] EN 1621-2:2014 Level 1, [roost guard] EN 14021:2003 Stone Shield
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 21 days
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.