Alps 8.0 Short
When it comes to toasty summer days, we covet breathability in our kits, and hunt for pieces like the Alpinestars Alps 8.0 Short. Constructed from a lightweight, advanced polyester blend, the Alps 8.0 are built to keep you cool, and promote moisture wicking while you hammer down the trail. They feature laser-cut air vents on the front of the thigh, strategically placed to pull cool air in when you're barreling into steep banked berms, and a seamless crotch design that elevates comfort in the saddle, especially on long, pedal-heavy rides. Stretch ripstop hits the back yoke for a little additional coverage, while boosting your range of motion in the riding position, so you don't have to worry about the shorts holding you back when you're ready for the attack.
- Trail-ready shorts that taking breathability to the max
- Lightweight, advanced poly-blend wicks and breathes
- Laser-cut air vents offer a channel for a cool breeze
- Seamless crotch reduces chaffing for comfort all day
- Dial in the perfect fit with stretch-buckle system at waist
- Stay covered and comfortable with stretch ripstop back yoke
- DWR treated fabric sheds rain and mud on the trail
- Stash all of your goodies in two zippered cargo pockets
- Item #APN01J6
- polyester blend
- 2 zippered cargo
- adjustable stra[s
- laser-cut perforations at thigh
- Recommended Use
- downhill, enduro, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 21 days
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help