Gorilla Monsoon GRX Gravel Bike
Why We Like The Gorilla Monsoon GRX Gravel Bike
Equipped with clearance for large 27.5 x 2.4in knobby tires and a bombproof steel frame, the Gorilla Monsoon is the bike we take when our ride takes us through tarmac, gravel roads, and rocky singletrack. This drop-bar bike can fit both 27.5in and 700c tires (provided we have a wheelset for each), allowing it to serve as both our city cruiser as well as a backcountry bikepacking rig. It takes inspiration from All City's famed cross bikes, and it delivers the comfort and style we look for in a gravel grinder. A comfortable frame geometry leaves us wanting to ride all day, and a gravel-specific groupset sets us up for success when we're itching to get after rolling hills, steep climbs, and sandy flats.
The Gorilla Monsoon is built with 612 Select Tubing that's selected specifically for sporty handling with cross racing, comfort on well-traveled trails, and fun for off-road expeditions. A dropper seatpost leaves us ready to maneuver down awkward descents on trail or pavement, and flat-mount brakes make for capable stopping power at any time, in all weather. Specifically for gravel riding, the Shimano GRX drivetrain delivers the range we want for flashing flats and conquering climbs. Mounts for fenders and racks in the front and back allow us to conquer wet roads and bikepacking trips with ease.
*Due to a high demand in the global supply chain and bike industry since the start of the pandemic, material weight and exact components are subject to change. We are working diligently to keep tech specs updated, and any adjustments will be of equal or better spec level. If you have any questions, reach out to a Gearhead by chatting online or calling 1-888-276-7130.
- Do-it-all gravel bike set up for adventurous terrain
- 612 Select Chromoly Steel frame and fork for sporty handling and fun
- 1x Shimano GRX drivetrain keeps things simple and gravel-focused
- 11/42t cassette delivers the range we want for climbs and sprints
- Flat mount disc brakes enhance aesthetics and offer capable braking
- Mounts for fenders and racks for bikepacking trips and wet rides
- Dropper seatpost has us navigating steep descents with confidence
- Clearance for 700c x 42mm or 27.5 x 2.4in tires
- Item #ACA0006