Why We Like The Gorilla Monsoon Apex Gravel Bike
The Gorilla Monsoon Apex Gravel Bike is made for more. More doubletrack, gravel grinding, exploration, and style. It's a do-it-all, agile bike that takes comfort up a notch and that doesn't make any sacrifices for a good ride. Mounts for fenders and racks in the front and back make loading this bike down with gear easy, and clearance for 700c x 42mm tires means our two wheels can take us further and across shifty surfaces. All-City Cycles designed this bike with a dropper seat post so we can rock steep descents confidently, and flat-mount disc brakes improve stopping power in all conditions.
A few signature details stand out with this bike, and that includes the 612 Select Tubing for sporty handling and comfort with off-road fun. Reinforced bottle bosses and a signature seat collar show All-City's style, along with a lugged bi-plane fork crown. We like that we can take this bike out for a quick commute or a lengthy bikepacking trip. No matter how many miles we put down or how rugged the road, the Gorilla Monsoon Apex Gravel Bike keeps up comfortably.
*Due to unprecedented demand in the global supply chain and the bike industry over the last 18 months, material weight and exact components are subject to change. We are working diligently to keep tech specs updated, and any adjustments will be minor. If you have any questions, reach out to a Gearhead by chatting online or calling 1-888-276-7130.
- A go-to gravel grinder for exploration and adventure
- Comfortably accommodates the largest and smallest riders
- Mounts for fenders and racks make commutes and trips easy
- Tire clearance for 700c x 42mm tires delivers freedom
- Chromoly steel is highly durable for our ride
- Flat-mount disc brakes offer power and a tidy aesthetic
- Dropper seatpost has us navigating steep descents with confidence