Why We Like The Gorilla Monsoon Apex Gravel Bike
The Gorilla Monsoon Apex Gravel Bike is made for more. More doubletrack, gravel grinding, exploration, along with the timeless style and predictable ride quality of a steel frame. It's a do-it-all drop-bar bike that takes comfort up a notch while offering the versatility to tackle tarmac, singletrack, and everything in between. Mounts for fenders and racks in the front and back make it easy to load this bike up with gear, and clearance for either 27.5 x 2.4in or 700c x 42mm tires means we can set the bike up exactly how we like. All-City Cycles also includes a dropper seat post for tackling steep descents with confidence, and hydraulic disc brakes that improve stopping power in all conditions.
A few signature details stand out with this bike, and that includes the 612 Select Tubing for sporty handling and comfort with off-road fun. Reinforced bottle bosses and a signature seat collar show All-City's style, along with a lugged bi-plane fork crown. We like that we can take this bike out for a quick commute or a lengthy bikepacking trip. No matter how many miles we put down or how rugged the road, the Gorilla Monsoon Apex Gravel Bike keeps up comfortably.
*Due to unprecedented demand in the global supply chain and the bike industry over the last 18 months, material weight and exact components are subject to change. We are working diligently to keep tech specs updated, and any adjustments will be minor. If you have any questions, reach out to a Gearhead by chatting online or calling 1-888-276-7130.
- A versatile gravel bike for backroads, trails, and more
- Equipped with lofty 2.4in tires to float over rough terrain
- Size range accommodates the largest and smallest riders
- Mounts for fenders and racks make commutes and trips easy
- Chromoly steel frame offers durability and predictable handling
- Flat-mount disc brakes offer power and a tidy aesthetic
- Dropper seatpost has us navigating steep descents with confidence
- Clearance for 700c x 42mm or 27.5 x 2.4in tires