Why We Like The Cosmic Stallion GRX Gravel Bike
We like to get lost, especially if we're on our gravel bike riding down an old fire road or living it up on gravel trails. The Cosmic Stallion GRX Gravel Bike is an all-road endurance machine. It's a prime choice that can fly across the tarmac and soak up road chatter from gravel lanes. It's responsive, fun, and stable, and it stands out when the roads get a little rough and tough.
The Columbus Futura Cross carbon fork is designed to be secure on uneven surfaces, and it accommodates 12mm thru-axles and flat-mount disc brakes. The Cosmic Stallion GRX Gravel Bike has tire clearance for sizes 700c x 47mm without fenders, or 650b x 42mm, and it has Di2 routing options for effortless electronic shifting. Shimano's GRX groupset includes gravel-specific ergonomics and rugged reliability we can count on when we're riding. It tackles climbs with ease, and the Cosmic Stallion GRX Gravel Bike sees responsive handling for a comfortable descent.
- An all-road endurance gravel bike for tackling our wildest goals
- Fast on the flats and climbs flawlessly
- Shimano GRX groupset for reliable shifting and gravel ergonomics
- Flat-mount disc brakes for increased control and stopping power
- A.C.E. steel tubing for durability
- Columbus Futura Cross carbon fork for stability
- Accommodates 12mm thru-axles for stiffness and handling
- Di2 routing options for effortless electronic shifting