Get back to it.
If you've taken a running hiatus recently, trading outdoor miles for studio classes and more nights out with your friends, relax. Everyone's done it at some point. But if spring and summer goal races have started sneaking their way into your thoughts, slip on the Adidas Women's Ultraboost Running Shoes to get yourself back into the sport you love. Adidas' proprietary Boost cushioning is the star of the show here, lending the Ultra Boost a springy, energetic pop and nimble feel.
Slipping on your shoes and warming up is always the toughest part of returning to running. Fortunately, when you slip on the Ultra Boost, the stretchy Primeknit uppers conform to the lumps and bumps of your feet, while Adidas' Torsion system locks in a secure fit along your instep and provides stability through the middle of the shoe. Along your heel, FitCounter wraps around your Achilles tendon, allowing it to flex and extend naturally throughout the course of your run. While Boost cushioning creates a soft, but responsive ride, Continental and StretchWeb rubber along the outsole add grip and durability as you gradually build up your miles.
- Return to the sport you love in this highly cushioned shoe
- Lack of extra stability suits neutral runners
- Lightweight Boost cushioning adds springy, responsive feel
- Supple Primeknit uppers maintain consistent breathability
- Rubber outsole enhances grip and longevity
- Secure midsole and heel provide long run stability
View more Women's Road Running Shoes
|US MEN||US WOMEN||EU||UK|
Reviews & Community
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Amazing shoe. They are so comfortable and supportive and stylish.
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 9.5
My sister always raves about these shoes and how comfortable they are. For her birthday, she asked for as second pair. I ordered her the Black/Black/Dark Grey, which looked more dark blue to me. But she loves them enough to want two pairs. I think I need to order myself a pair now :)
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs large
They are nice but not for my foot.
Given as a gift, but she loves them
I gave these as a gift to my GF and she absolutely loves them for running and everyday activities.