Why We Like The Terrex Two Flow Trail Running Shoe
For some of us, it's a little way through town to get on our favorite running trail. And for us few, Adidas made the Terrex Two Flow Trail Running Shoe. Its design functions well both on and off-trail thanks to the grippy outsole and fair lug size, meaning we don't need multiple pairs of shoes just to get a run in on different terrain.
- Running shoe made for running pavement and trail
- Mesh upper is flexible and breathable for comfort
- Lightstrike midsole minimizes weight while providing cushion
- Continental rubber outsole provides grip on varied terrain
- Modest lug sizing works well on hard and soft surfaces
- Item #ADAZ02C
- Responsible Collection
- Upper Material
- Lightstrike (EVA)
- Continental rubber
- Support Type
- Heel / Forefoot Height
- [heel] 34mm, [forefoot] 24mm
- Claimed Weight
- [single, size 9] 11oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 6 months
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.