Ultra 410 Mini U-Lock
The Abus Ultra 410 Mini U-Lock might be small in stature, but it packs a punch against thieves and lock picks. Constructed with a 12-millimeter thick temper hardened steel shackle, the lock is burly enough for cities, but compact enough to toss in your pack when you're heading to work or class. It uses a patented double-layer lock cylinder with special wafers and additional decoy cuttings that protect against even the savviest of lock picks, and a double deadbolt heat that keeps things secure against torsional attacks. To top that off, the lock can easily be carried on your frame with the included SH-34 bracket, keeping the lock within your front triangle, or if space permits, inside of your rear triangle for safe keeping on your journey.
- A mini-U-lock for compact security
- Hardened steel shackle resists twist and cutting attacks
- Keys interact smoothly with the cylinder for convenience
- Synthetic coating won't scratch or ding your frame
- Rattle-free shackle and universal mount keeps the ride silent
- Patented double layer key design reduces breakage