Why We Like The Montrailer Helmet
The Montrailer Helmet is specifically designed for off-road use thanks to exceptional ventilation and comfort. It features stability through its ActiCage construction where structural reinforcement integrated in the EPS impact foam is applied. We like that it's ventilated with five air inlets and seven air outlets that are connected with flow channels, and the adjustment system that allows us to find our perfect fit.
- An off-road riding helmet for lightweight and durable protection
- In-mold with shock-absorbing EPS helmet material
- Semi-enclosing plastic ring with the adjustment system
- Bottom edge protection protects from external influences
- ActiCage structural reinforcement integrated in the EPS
- Zoom Ace feature a non-slip adjustment wheel
- GoggFit offers a safe and secure space for our glasses
- Item #ABU2593
- Complies with U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 5 and Older
- 5 air inlets, 7 air outlets
- Claimed Weight
- Shell Material
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.