Why We Like The SRAM Oval Direct Mount Boost Chainring for Shimano HG+
Designed to partner with Shimano's 12-speed Hyperglide+ chain, the SRAM Oval Direct Mount Boost Chainring converts any SRAM crank into a Boost setup for improved efficiency and control. The chainring's oval shape is designed to maximize power in the portion of the pedal stroke where power is produced, and minimize resistance where it isn't, delivering improved efficiency through difficult climbs and technical terrain. To strengthen longevity and reliability, Absolute Black constructed the chainring with anodized aluminum and edge shaping that sheds mud and grit with ease.
- Convert any SRAM crank into a Boost setup with this chainring
- Machined aluminum provides greater durability over mixed terrain
- Edged tooth profile delivers smooth shifting and quiet operation
- Direct-mount setup simplifies installation and ring swaps
- 3mm offset for Boost chainlines, bikes with 12 x 148mm spacing
- Recommended for cross country and trail use