While some manufacturers would have you scouring your basement for room to store three different tools to address all your head tube, hub, and bottom bracket pressing needs, Abbey Bike Tools saves you space and hassle by combining the functionality of all three in its Modular Bearing Press. With smooth press action compliments of a large ball thrust bearing, this press also features 4.5in handles for ample leverage.
The Abbey Bike Tools Modular Bearing Press comes with the following drifts: PF-30, Shimano press fit, GXP press fit, 1.5-inch headset, 1.125-inch headset, and centering cone.
- Bearing press that works for bottom brackets, headsets, and hubs
- Large thrust bearing keeps the press action super smooth
- Handled version has 4.5in handles for plenty of leverage
- Non-handled version is more compact, uses 8mm hex key for leverage
- Split Nut saves time and energy by preventing endless spinning
- Includes drifts for PF30, Shimano press fit, SRAM press fit
- Includes drifts for 1.5in headset, 1.125in headset, and hub centering cones