When you ambitiously set out for a long ride in your bib shorts, only to return with raw, cold skin and a chill that you can't shake for the rest of the afternoon, it's time to admit that summer is over. If you've been taking out the same tired pair of tights on October 1st for the better part of the last decade, it's probably time to upgrade to 7mesh's Men's Strata Tight. The Strata works to eliminate the fit issues that often plague winter kit by working as part of a system with 7mesh's Foundation or MK2 short, or any liner of your choice.
The Strata's supple Thermoroubaix fabric comes completed with a DWR treatment to repel water, along with a brushed thermal interior that holds a lofted layer of warm air against your skin as you ride. While the fabric insulates, it also continues to wick moisture away from your skin, pulling it to the surface to evaporate to ward off a damp chill. Wide elastic leg bands gently hold each leg securely in place, and micro-stitched seams allow the fabric to sit cleanly against the skin and reduce the likelihood of chafing. Removable suspenders give you the opportunity to adapt the tight to any liner you choose; if it comes with a bib of its own, the straps come off so you aren't burdened by double suspenders.
- Insulate your muscles in chilly weather in this versatile tight
- Form-fitting cut meant to be layered over liner short
- gClip at the back attaches to 7mesh's Foundation or MK2 short
- Removable suspenders allow you to choose your own layers
- Brushed Thermoroubaix fabric insulates and repels water
- Reflective accents help you stand out on dim roads