Charging full force into fall rides in your lightweight summer kit is bound to leave you shivering and feeling quite a tinge of regret. Fortunately with the 7mesh Industries Recon Short you can ride with a bit of a shepherd in the storm, packing in element-blocking comfort that's breathable, functional, and moves with you. Strategically patterned to promote comfort and mobility, these shorts won't restrict movement as you negotiate traffic patterns or pick through tricky rock gardens and other trail obstacles.
An adjustable waist dials in a perfect fit and ensures your shorts stay in place through the even roughest trails. Jean-style front hand pockets add a casual vibe and provide space to store small essentials, while a slightly longer leg length and angled hem line adds a hint of extra knee protection and accommodates your favorite knee pads. To cap things off, reflective elements increase visibility to other road and trail users in low light conditions.
- Burly shorts built to shepherd you through stormy rides
- Element-blocking fabric shields you from rain and wind
- Fabric is light and breathable to maximize comfort
- Strategic paneling boosts comfort and mobility
- Long inseam with angled hem adds a hit of knee protection
- Reflective accents boost visibility on road or on trail