The 7mesh Industries Freeflow Jacket keeps you cruising through shoulder season commutes and even colder workouts on your bike. Whether you wear it alone to enjoy the protection from the chill that Polartec Alpha insulation provides or under a shell for more intense conditions, this midlayer is designed to help maintain your core temperature without cutting off the airflow that prevents you from turning into a sauna on wheels. Synthetic material maintains its insulating properties even if it gets wet, so you can ride through a light flurry or shower without losing your warmth. From the slim-fitting collar to the gripper elastic at the hem, the Freeflow is designed to seal out drafts even in your on-bike stance.
- Lightweight midlayer for cool-weather cycling
- Ripstop nylon is lightweight yet durable
- Polartec Alpha insulates the sleeves, torso, and upper back
- Breathable panels at the lower back and sides increase airflow
- Slim-fitting collar seals out drafts
- Gripper elastic secures the hem position
- Hand pockets warm fingers during breaks