Desperado Henley Jersey
Whether you're racing to the tree line to catch your favorite descent before dark, or heading out for an extended gravel adventure, the Desperado Henley Jersey stays comfortable with a fit that feels just right and quality materials that last. It's made of a silky-smooth merino wool fabric that breathes and wicks moisture, keeping you dry while resisting odor build-up, even after successive days of use. This makes the Desperado ideal for multi-day trips when it's not always easy to keep your kit fresh.
The merino wool is blended with polyester for durability, and uses flat-lock seams for comfort against the skin. Combined with the articulated fit that's equally at home on-trail or in-town, you might barely notice it's there, a characteristic of a good jersey if you ask us.
- A lightweight merino blend jersey for off-road adventures
- Fabric wicks moisture to keep you dry out on the trail
- Merino wool withstands odor build-up on multi-day trips
- Articulated pattern works well on and off the bike
- Understated style is suitable for après-bike excursions
- Snap neck collar ventilates while preserving casual style
- 7mesh's hands-on design process and high-end materials ensure a quality piece