Callaghan Long-Sleeve Jersey
The Callaghan Long-Sleeve Jersey is made for rides that start and stay cool. Whether you're heading out for a road ride on a crisp morning, or escaping for a weekend gravel adventure in colder temps, the Callaghan keeps you warm and dry from fall through spring. It can be worn on its own with a base layer, or used as a mid-layer under a winter jacket, making it a versatile piece worth adding to your cool weather kit.
It's made of a merino wool and polyester blend, with a brushed lining for additional warmth. The warmth, temperature regulation, and impressive odor resistance of the merino is blended with a tough polyester exterior that helps the Callaghan wick moisture faster while resisting wear and tear from repeated use. It's tailored with a high collar to preserve body heat, with a full-length easy-pull zipper to dump excess heat if needed. The two deep rear pockets are angled for easy access, with an internal sleeve inside each pocket for your phone and essentials, as well as headphone ports for routing cables.
- Long sleeve merino jersey for cool weather riding
- Merino wool regulates temperature, dries fast, & resists odor
- Polyester exterior aids moisture-wicking and durability
- Brushed interior & high collar add extra warmth
- Low profile overlock seams are comfortable & sturdy
- Angled pockets for easy access with internal sleeve for essentials
- Reflective details improve low-light visibility to others
- 7mesh uses high-end materials & a hands-on design process focused on quality