Brain bucket that doesn't break the bank.
Downhill days shouldn't have to hurt your bank account, and with the 7 Protection M1 Helmet they don't have to. This lightweight helmet is crafted with a tough polycarbonate shell and EPP soft impact foam to help absorb harsh impacts on crash landings. Foam-padded internals take it a step further, aiming to save your money maker when a trail-snake grabs your front tire and you're diving over the bars into the woods. The M1 is also equipped with a wide face opening to fit even the largest pair of goggles, while an adjustable buckle closure provides you with just the right fit every time. Its adjustable peak is held in place with two aluminum screws and a central thumb screw for easy customizing before you hit the trail, and seventeen mesh-covered vents keep your head cool on hotter days without allowing debris from getting in when you hit the dirt.
- Highly protective, comfortable, and affordable DH helmet
- Lightweight polycarbonate shell adds protection
- EPP soft impact foam helps protect in a crash
- Easily adjustable buckle closure customizes the right fit
- Large eye port fits even the largest goggles
- High number of mesh vents enhance overall breathability