Why We Like The Shimano Ultegra R8000 Precision 3 Left-Side Power Meter
Training with power data is one of the best ways to gauge our progress, as power numbers remain consistent and are less affected by outside variables. This left-side power meter from 4iiii is an easy way to outfit our bikes with an accurate, reliable power meter. It sets itself apart from other single-sided power meters thanks to 4iiii's patented 3 power measurement, which measures the strain on the crank arm from all three dimensions, ensuring every twist and flex gets represented as accurate wattage.
- Single-sided power meter for Shimano Ultegra cranks
- Gives reliable power measurements with +/- 1% accuracy
- 3D power technology measures 3-dimensional strain
- Connects wirelessly with Bluetooth and ANT+ devices
- Compatible with Shimano Ultegra R8000 11-speed crankset
- Item #FII0008
- Hollowtech II aluminum
- Powermeter Type
- single-sided crank arm
- Shimano Ultegra R8000 cranksets
- 3 dimensional power measurement, dual-channel ANT+ and Bluetooth connections
- Accuracy (+/-)
- Operating Time
- 100+ hours
- Claimed Weight
- [172mm] 7.4oz (211g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 3 years
- road cycling
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help