Why We Like The 45NRTH Wolvhammer MTN 2-Bolt Cycling Boot
Built for fatbiking in extreme winter conditions, the 45NRTH Wolvhammer MTN Boot keeps our feet warm and dry while providing efficient power transfer to your clipless pedals. 200g of PrimaLoft insulation in the lining keeps our feet warm in frigid conditions, and a roomy toe box promotes comfort and extra insulation. Aerogel on the footbed provides extra insulation that maintains compatibility with custom insoles and helps to seal out the cold from the metal cleats. The closure is a BOA dial that provides a wide range of adjustment. The fiberglass-injected nylon sole provides a stiff platform for quick power transfer to the pedals along with a high degree of impact resistance. The outsole is made of grippy rubber lugs that are infused with anti-slip microglass, providing unwavering traction for those times when you have to hike-a-bike in icy conditions.
- Winter mountain biking boots to keep our feet protected from the elements
- Microfiber upper with durable overlays for comfort and durability
- Waterproof membrane seals out water and snow
- BOA dial makes for a quick, easy, and secure fit.
- Rubber outsole with anti-slip microglass rubber lugs for traction on snow
- Item #NRH1WWD
- Upper Material
- [face fabric] synthetic leather, [tongue, ankle] polyester meshee
- 200g Primaloft, removable liner boot (Polyester)
- BOA dial
- 3/4 length fiberglass-injected nylon, EVA
- rubber, anti-slip microglass rubber lug
- Cleat Compatibility
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help