Sturmfist 4 Finger Glove
On bitter winter days when the mercury plunges below 15-degrees Fahrenheit, it takes serious dedication and some seriously warm equipment to get the most out of your ride. The 45NRTH Sturmfist 4 Finger Glove is designed by real riders who brave the extreme cold temperatures of their headquarters in Minnesota so they can continue logging miles through the winter. Their expertise led to the creation of 45NRTH and their high-quality winter-specific cycling products. Whether you're riding snow-capped trails on your fat bike, or commuting in the dead of winter, the Sturmfist gloves will keep your hands toasty with a recommended temperature range of 0 to 15-degrees Fahrenheit.
The Sturmfist gloves deliver warmth, comfort, and dexterity by using superior fabrics and insulation technologies. The outer shell is constructed from a wind and water-resistant softshell material called Polartec Neoshell, which does a stellar job of protecting you from the elements while retaining some breathability for aerobically-intense riding. 300 grams of Polartec Alpha insulation traps in warmth despite frigid temperatures, and won't wet out or cause clamminess due to the natural moisture control properties of the Merino wool liner. The palm is made of water-resistant goat leather that is supple and grippy, creating a comfortable and secure connection with your handlebars. Beneath the goat leather palm is Aerogel padding, which is not necessarily included for vibration damping, but rather to prevent conductive heat loss caused by frozen handlebars.
- A winter cycling glove for extreme cold temperatures
- Recommended for temperatures of 0 to 15° Fahrenheit
- Outer shell blocks icy winds, light rain, and snow
- 300g of insulation traps in heat on frigid winter rides
- Merino wool liner controls moisture to prevent clamminess
- Goat leather palm provides plenty of grip on the bars
- Aerogel padding prevents heat lost to frozen handlebars
- Features elastic wrist gauntlet, drawstring closure, nose wipe