Ragnarok MTN 2-Bolt Cycling Boot
From snowy singletrack rides, to cyclocross races in stormy weather, to cold and wet commutes, the Ragnaroks keep your feet warm and dry so you can get the most out of your ride. These cycling shoes are designed for mild to moderate winter conditions, and feature a reflective upper that helps you be seen when you're riding at dawn or dusk.
The Ragnarok uppers are constructed of a tough microfiber material paired with a neoprene ankle cuff to keep out the elements, and feature Tec Tuff reinforcements on the toe and heel that resist abrasion. A waterproof breathable membrane stops liquid from the outside, but allows vapor to be released from the inside. This ensures your feet stay comfortable during more intense efforts. Please note that despite having the waterproof membrane, the shoes themselves are not 100% waterproof as moisture could still slip in at the ankle. For extremely wet conditions, 45NRTH recommends covering the ankle with waterproof cycling pants for the best level of protection.
The uppers are joined to a reinforced nylon sole for efficient power transfer to the pedals, and feature a rubber outsole that's infused with microscopic glass fibers to increase traction on slippery surfaces. The closure system is a micro-adjustable Boa dial that makes it easy to find the perfect fit. Lastly, they are compatible with 2-bolt cleats only, and are recommended for temperatures as cold as 25-degrees Fahrenheit per 45NRTH.
- Winter cycling shoes with a fully reflective upper
- Windproof & highly water-resistant to keep feet warm & dry
- Neoprene ankle cuff lends extra protection from the elements
- Durable uppers with reinforced toe & heel are made to last
- Reinforced nylon sole provides efficient power transfer
- Outsole with micro-glass filaments finds grip on slick surfaces
- Micro-adjustable Boa closure for dialing in the perfect fit
- Compatible with toe spikes for an extra boost of traction