Why We Like The Naughtvind Jacket
The Naughtvind Jacket proves that braving frigid temperatures is a reasonable task if we've got the right layers. And, that's what prepping for winter fat bike riding is all about: Layering up and battling on. Whether we're commuting to work in the blizzard that snowed in our car or out on the trails for an afternoon ride, we can count on the durability and weather protection this jacket has to offer. And, since winter weather riding often ends in low light, this jacket is replete with reflective stripes and piping to keep us seen with visibility is low.
- Weatherproof jacket for winter protection for fat bike riding
- Doubleweave main fabric offers breathability and stretch
- Asymmetric zipper prevents chin rub for a better fit
- Reflective material, piping, and stripes keep us seen
- Three large rear pockets for stashing small items
- Zip-closure back ventilation dumps excess body heat