Apto Pro Stem
We like to think of the Apto Pro Stem from 3T as a rouleur in the stem world. It's not quite light enough to cut it as a grimpeur, but thanks to its 6061 alloy construction, it packs plenty of strength to weight to mix it up on the sharp end of the race that tends to split the field apart. 3T manages to give the stem a sleek silhouette that looks great on any bike, and it's simply another chapter in the book of an Italian brand with six decades of crafting some of the finest cycling components in the industry.
The Apto's fairly straightforward with a few tricks up its sleeve. First off and perhaps most noticeable is the reverse faceplate bolts which clean up the looks and reduces a touch of aero drag. For the steerer clamp, the move to twin bolts, versus the ARX single bolt design, adds a bit more security and splits the clamping force over a larger area. Finally, on the front of the faceplate is the classic 3T rubber logo that's a throwback to the classic 3T stems from years ago.
- Lightweight no-nonsense alloy stem for your road needs
- Reversed bolts at the faceplate looks clean and reduces drag
- 6061 alloy construction keeps things light and durable
- Steel bolts provide peace of mind and strength
- Rubber logo is a classic 3T touch