Hi-Rise Compression Tight
- Tights that support you throughout your workout
- PWX fabric manages perspiration and dries quickly
- UPF 50+ protects your skin from harmful UV exposure
- Graduated compression provides support for your muscles
- Flatlock seams eliminate chafing
- Wide waistband distributes pressure comfortably
- Anti-odor treatment reduces the buildup of odor
- Item #TXU00B6
- [face fabric] PWX (72% nylon, 28% elastane Invista Lycra), [lower leg] PWX (65% nylon, 35% Invista Lycra)
- UPF Rating
- Recommended Use
- road cycling, road running
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 12 months
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
December 15, 2020
Great Compression - Great Materials
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
If you're in between on sizes, go with the smaller size. I went with the bigger size and regret it.... These feel great, the materials and workmanship is fantastic. Definitely worth the money to get a nice compression tight. I bought them to layer and also wear stand alone once the weather warms up.
Originally reviewed on Backcountry.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help